|You download a
"Meta" file, but the webcast isn't streaming.
On Mac OS X, if you download the Meta file,
but it does not launch your preferred media player, you can manually launch
- Using Internet Explorer, pull down the
Window menu and select Download Manager.
- Click on the downloaded Meta file at the
bottom of the list.
- Then click on Reveal in Finder.
- Then pull down the File menu and select
- Select Open With Application from the
drop down menu.
- Select your preferred media player from
the drop down list of applications.
- Click Change All.
- Then double click the Meta file and it
will launch the game.